Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

haynes manuals

j555fjr

ive been looking for one for my 80 for a week now and the only ones i can find say they are for the oz model 80, does anyone know if these are basically the same book or do i have to start buying fosters? :)

why not save yourself a few quid and just download the FSM? They are much better.

And yes the oz one should be fine.

Never trusted Haynes since the manual told me ignition should be set at 5 degrees after TDC instead of before, for a Moto Guzzi California. :thumbdown:

I have the words "BOOK OF LIES" written accross my Harley Sportster Haynes manual after it said that only 2 different clutches were ever fitted to that bike but I was looking at something completely different. :lol:

I have the Max Ellery manual but its not great at showing detailed pictures.

Where can I download the FSM?

milners have them for a good price. the australian one is what you're after, just make sure you get a petrol or diesel one depending on what you drive.

Lots of folk seem to hate on haynes manuals, but they're a much quicker reference than the wokshop manuals. Best bet is to have both, the latter can be downloaded for free.

i take it fsm is factory service manuals? where can i download them at? problem is i was wanting something i could keep in the car..........just in case!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I keep the factory manuals on my ipad so they are in the car, of a fashion. great searchable reference.

spose you could store them on any device that can read pdf's

Back