Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HDJ 100 for sale

Tommy345

Country Flag
uk
The time has now come to sell the 100 as the 80 is staying, if I hadn't found such a good 80 then it would be staying, it has covered 124,000 miles, I have changed all the oils within the last 2000 miles, only used genuine oil filters, I have changed all the belts including the timing belt and at the same time I changed the tensioner and idler, I have also replaced the discs and pads using genuine pads and a better quality drilled and grooved set of disc's, I have replaced any thing that needed replacing really and done a very in depth service, I changed the rear lights to the 2004 on wards ones along with the badge on the boot lid and did the headlights as well just to clear it up a little, along the way I have fitted many upgrades

- ironman commercial winch bumper
- ironman winch with synthetic rope
- full ironman suspension kit
- ironman snorkel
- ironman lights
- 5 x Artturo blade mt tyres 285-75-16
- 5 x new wheels (same as the alu racer wheels)
- 3" stainless exhaust
- tunit chip
- ARB 3rd batter tray
- Rock N Road roof net

There is a third batter tray but no split charge as I never got round to fitting it, please keep in mind it isn't a brand new truck it dose have some age related marks but overhaul it is in good condition, it is a year 2000, I am in no real rush to sell it, price well I am going to put it up for £12.500 I am open to offers, I will post some pictures up when I finish cleaning it hopefully tomorrow

Thanks Tom

Back