Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HDJ80 4.10 diff

nielsc

Country Flag
belgium
Anyone know of breakers in the UK, or anyone on here that has a HDJ80 4.10 front diff with factory locker for sale? Been looking for one for a while over here but can't seem to find any.

Karl will sort you out

4.1 is the std auto diff but can be used to directly re gear a manual for 35" wheels and tyres to bring everything back to 'normal' as it were. Problem is with these diffs is that they are one of the most neglected parts of the trucks that we end up buying and finding a good one is a bit like looking for the Holy Graham. Quite difficult to know how they're going to perform without putting it on the bench and running through it. even then, they can be noisy because of wear in the teeth which is hard to see by eye.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It is indeed the one from an automatic 80.
Doesn't matter if the diff center is worn, I will then replace it anyway, as long as the price is according to it.

So you're just after the housing and carrier?

So you're just after the housing and carrier?
Yes, not a complete axle. Only the diff, don't need locker motor as I got one.
I want to use it to replace my 3.7 diffs because I have an auto swapped 80 and 35s.
For the rear I already have a ring and pinion on the shelf here, but If I can find a rear diff aswell I might buy it.

There's no shortage of worn front diffs. But good ones ready to go are in short supply. I have a spare one here which I keep meaning to put a ring and pinion in as an exchange unit for people.

Anyone know of breakers in the UK, or anyone on here that has a HDJ80 4.10 front diff with factory locker for sale? Been looking for one for a while over here but can't seem to find any.
Well your in luck I got put on to a breaker for my parts and he seems to have a lot of 80 series in stock. [email protected] not the cheapest but you can't have it both way. give him a try but tell him it was me who told then I can ask for discount on my next order.

Back