Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HDJ80 dash bulb test (centre diff lock?)

Dave2000

Supporter
Country Flag
spain
OK the car might have always done this but I have just noticed that, when I first turn on the ignition the dash lights do a bulb check and looking at the lower right corner are the differential lock lights. The two red lights for front and rear diffs light up but not the orange for centre lock?

Cannot remember if this is normal so if someone can clarify for me I would be grateful? The ABS light does come on as does everything else AFAIK, the indicator definitely works as it lights up when I engage the diff lock switch on the dash which also brings up the ABS light hence the reason for mentioning it earlier.

Many thanks in advance

regards

Dave

Just been out and tried mine and it's the same. No CD light on startup, only when the CD is operated. Never really noticed that before.

Thanks for that guys, years ago when I first got the car I did a small phone video of the sequence to use for fault finding in the future.......and yes I did put the recording in a really safe place! :oops:

Yes very weird and makes no sense but thanks for checking out for me, you can see future members reading this post reaching for their keys and heading out to the car to check :icon-biggrin:

Thanks again

regards

Dave

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back