Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HDJ80 with 1HDT

rukus

Country Flag
united_states
hello my name is Scott and I picked up a 90 80 series with the IHDT motor. it has about 176000KM on it with rebuilt burfelds. It is mainly stock except a fairly large aluminum brush guard with large spotlights that don't appear to function. It is a Japanese import to Canada then imported to the US. Sourcing parts seems to be a challenge, everything from getting oil and fuel filters (Amazon) to window belt sweeps(no luck there) seems to be an issue. any thoughts or suggestions appreciated. I am looking to have a reliable four wheel drive with decent mileage.

welcome, amayama ship world wide but also try looking for lexus lx450 as its kinda similar but don't know if that had the diesel in it.

I'm guessing 99% of the parts that fit the lx450 will fit your 80. The Lexus didn't come with a diesel engine so best bet for those parts would be Amayana but a good place for filters etc would be ebay.

hello my name is Scott and I picked up a 90 80 series with the IHDT motor. it has about 176000KM on it with rebuilt burfelds. It is mainly stock except a fairly large aluminum brush guard with large spotlights that don't appear to function. It is a Japanese import to Canada then imported to the US. Sourcing parts seems to be a challenge, everything from getting oil and fuel filters (Amazon) to window belt sweeps(no luck there) seems to be an issue. any thoughts or suggestions appreciated. I am looking to have a reliable four wheel drive with decent mileage.

Partsouq are pretty good too.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back