Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HDMI or RCA input to Sahara video system.

pgc

Country Flag
australia
Hi, hoping someone can help.

I'm thinking a buying a new Sahara and the dealer said there is no external input to the rear-seat video system. We have young kids and currently use an iPod full of downloaded movies plugged into an RCA external input. Does anyone know of an after-market product that connect into the rear seat video system? Thanks in advance.

I'm thinking a buying a new Sahara and the dealer said there is no external input to the rear-seat video system. We have young kids and currently use an iPod full of downloaded movies plugged into an RCA external input. Does anyone know of an after-market product that connect into the rear seat video system? Thanks in advance.

Did you work this out? We've purchased a Landcruiser & don't want to go back to DVDs in the car!

Did you work this out? We've purchased a Landcruiser & don't want to go back to DVDs in the car!
Hi,

Relatively speaking, there are not many 200's here in the UK, and Toyota stopped importing them back in 2015 (I think), so you'd prob be better off asking the same question on one of the American sites.

Good Luck. :thumbup:

Hi,

Relatively speaking, there are not many 200's here in the UK, and Toyota stopped importing them back in 2015 (I think), so you'd prob be better off asking the same question on one of the American sites.

Good Luck. :thumbup:
Thank you for getting back to me. Can you suggest any American or even Australian sites to try? Australia sites would be ideal if you know any. Thanks.

Your welcome,

The only American based Land Cruiser site I know of is ih8mud.com I don't know of any Aussie LC sites.

Hope this is of some help. :thumbup:

Back