Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HELLO ALL YOUR CLUB LOOKS GOOD

paul oggy

Country Flag
uk
HI ALL BIT NEW TO ALL THIS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF ANYONE WOULD NOW OF A . 3 DOOR COLARADO GX WITH A D4D ENGINE 2001/2002 FOR SAIL NICE IF IT WAS A SILVER ONE . I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME TIME NOW MONEY IS IN PLACE MANY THANKS . I AM IN THE MOTOR TRADE AS A PAINT SPRAYER ANY ONE HAVING PROBS JUST ASK . I HAVE A GOOD CURE FOR RUST I HAVE USED FOR MANY YEARS EVERY LITTLE HELPS MANY THANKS TO ALL

Hi Paul
I have a 1kz and a d4d 3 door Colorado and actually prefer the older engine , if you might consider the older engine Trevor has just announced he will be selling Fiery which has a long history within the club .

Ouch, don't shout :lol:

Welcome to the forum Paul, or should it be Oggy? :thumbup:

Big mixture of all sorts of folks on this forum, and it's not good at all,

it's ace :icon-biggrin:

Good luck with the search, there's a red 3 door I believe is coming up but it's unlikely to be a D4d, (if it hasn't been sold already) which will be a trusted truck...

HI MANY THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I HAVE HAD 2 D4D AND NOW THEM WELL I WOULD LIKE TO STAY WITH THIS MODEL AND ENGINE THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

HI OGGY IS GOOD I HAVE JUST MIST ONE UP IN WALES IT WAS A LONG WAY FROM CORNWALL THANKS ALL

Ouch, don't shout :lol:

Welcome to the forum Paul, or should it be Oggy? :thumbup:

Big mixture of all sorts of folks on this forum, and it's not good at all,

it's ace :icon-biggrin:

Good luck with the search, there's a red 3 door I believe is coming up but it's unlikely to be a D4d, (if it hasn't been sold already) which will be a trusted truck...
HI OGGY IS GOOD THANKS FOR REPLY

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Paul
I have a 1kz and a d4d 3 door Colorado and actually prefer the older engine , if you might consider the older engine Trevor has just announced he will be selling Fiery which has a long history within the club .
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I WOULD LIKE TO STAY WITH THE D4D MODEL I HAVE HAD 2 IN THE PAST

Hi Oggy,

Welcome to the Forum. We're a friendly bunch on here and none of us really need shouting at (though some have likely perfected selective deafness). Just so you know (well, you did say you were new to all this :) ) using capital letters is considered to be shouting. Great to have a sprayer on board. I'm sure we would all like to see some of your handiwork, not just cruisers I might add (though we may have to draw the line at the Green Oval brigade). Your rust remedy dounds interesting too. As you can imagine, keeping the tin worm at bay is a topic that comes up fairly regularly.

Anyway, good to have you here, and it's time to go onto the next phase and post up some photos. Looking forward to seeing your handiwork.

Best wishes

Richard

Hi Oggy,

Welcome to the Forum. We're a friendly bunch on here and none of us really need shouting at (though some have likely perfected selective deafness). Just so you know (well, you did say you were new to all this :) ) using capital letters is considered to be shouting. Great to have a sprayer on board. I'm sure we would all like to see some of your handiwork, not just cruisers I might add (though we may have to draw the line at the Green Oval brigade). Your rust remedy dounds interesting too. As you can imagine, keeping the tin worm at bay is a topic that comes up fairly regularly.

Anyway, good to have you here, and it's time to go onto the next phase and post up some photos. Looking forward to seeing your handiwork.

Best wishes

Richard
hi ok thanks i did not no ref caps sorry i am new to the internet thank you for your help

You have done well to own 2 d4d swb 90's mate they are few and far between i reckon , other than my own i can think of only one other on the forum and the last i heard of the other fella was an email asking if i was interested in buying his maybe two years ago .

You have done well to own 2 d4d swb 90's mate they are few and far between i reckon , other than my own i can think of only one other on the forum and the last i heard of the other fella was an email asking if i was interested in buying his maybe two years ago .
hi i just mist one in wales with only 87.000on the clock last owner for 15 years ammaford made offer was turned down they do come up i have seen about 4 in last months but all way up north one will come up again soon . you can get the later models 1kz model i do like the d4d lump

Shayne, are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?

hi ok thanks i did not no ref caps sorry i am new to the internet thank you for your help
No worries Oggy, it's no crime to be new at something. We all help each other out here, you'll see. :) You'll get used to it. It took me a while now you can't get rid of me. :lol:

Let's just say great minds think alike. Shayne's never liked the D4D engine, now it's like the answer is written in 6ft high neon flashing letters.

Only i have spent so much on my d4d that i would be throwing at least a couple of grand away to sell it :icon-rolleyes:

Maybe this thread has had enough BOLD, don't you think? :)

Back