Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello Auckland New Zealand

Luo Lei

Hello there

My name is Luo Lei (pronounced Law-Lay). I'm from Auckland New Zealand. I don't have a Cruiser yet.
I'm looking to import a Cruiser from Japan. I intent to use the Cruiser for farming purpose ( towing a trailer with my bee hives).

For New Zealand regulation, I can only import a Cruiser or Surf which is 20 years old (i.e. anything before 1998).

I'm currently considering Cruiser Prado J70 / J90 and Hilux Surf SSR-G KDZ185w.
Do they have central diff lock? Can anyone let me know if certain models of Prao/Surf have a central diff lock?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello there

My name is Luo Lei (pronounced Law-Lay). I'm from Auckland New Zealand. I don't have a Cruiser yet.
I'm looking to import a Cruiser from Japan. I intent to use the Cruiser for farming purpose ( towing a trailer with my bee hives).

For New Zealand regulation, I can only import a Cruiser or Surf which is 20 years old (i.e. anything before 1998).

I'm currently considering Cruiser Prado J70 / J90 and Hilux Surf SSR-G KDZ185w.
Do they have central diff lock? Can anyone let me know if certain models of Prao/Surf have a central diff lock?

Thanks
hello Luo & welcome to the club the J90 the KZJ 90/95 has a centre diff lock . Ithink the surf of the same age is pretty similar but im sure someone familiar with them will confirm this.Good luck with your search & keep us up to date , post a link if you spot anything interesting

Welcome aboard LL :thumbup:
As Good Old Boy says the 90 has a centre diff
Personally speaking I don’t think you’d go far wrong with a 95 Colorado, ( not that I and several others are biased of course :lol:)

Have a look in the Landcruisers at work thread :thumbup:

Back