Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello. can I join you all

Ted only one

Country Flag
england
My name is Edward...But call me Ted I added the only one to my tag its the only thing I could think off at the time. Any way I have a Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series Auto 4.2 Diesel a 2002 VX. done 160500 miles I use it for life Work, Holidays, Shopping and Sport. Shooting, Fly fishing and now and again going off roads on tracks and mudding. I also do all my own work keeping it on the road. I will send up some pictures once I get on a little with other members. Hope to hear from somebody soon. Thanks Ted

Well thank you, you guys what do you both do and how long have you been a member better still how long have you had Toyota's

ive been into the cruisers for a good few years ted. ill always on one or two. lets say ive got the buzz :)

Builder by trade. How about you?

Welcome aboard Ted, as above photos and stories always welcomed...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hello Ted and welcome. I'm a relatively new owner of LCs having only got mine last November.

4x4s about 30 years, LC80 for the last 6. Know a few of the reprobates on here (e.g. Karl). International Man of Mystery by trade ;-)

your defo a man of mystery dave.that fire trick always comes to mind. lol

Hi Ted, nice intro and by pure coincidence there’s only one of me too!
There’s no need to wait to put pics up, we don’t mind, honest. In fact we love pics on here. :)
Good to have you aboard.

Best wishes
Rich

My name is Edward...But call me Ted I added the only one to my tag its the only thing I could think off at the time. Any way I have a Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series Auto 4.2 Diesel a 2002 VX. done 160500 miles I use it for life Work, Holidays, Shopping and Sport. Shooting, Fly fishing and now and again going off roads on tracks and mudding. I also do all my own work keeping it on the road. I will send up some pictures once I get on a little with other members. Hope to hear from somebody soon. Thanks Ted
welcome indeed..........................

Welcome aboard Ted. A nice friendly and down-to-earth introduction. The way it should always be :)

Mines a 60-series and I am an automotive engineer. The LC community seems to bring all walks of life together, mostly nice people too.

Nick.

As I only know you a little you can only have a little look.
IMG_3321.JPG
IMG_3322.JPG
IMG_3324.JPG
IMG_3325.JPG

Back