Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello Everyone!

jsbautista08

Country Flag
philippines
I would like to introduce myself, I'm Jay Bautista, proud owner of a 2006 Landcruiser Prado 120 (1KZ-TE) with 91,000++ mileage. As of now it's bone stock, except for my DRL projector headlamps and LED tailamps, I'm looking forward to reading through the forum for a bunch of ideas and possibilities for my 120. Being a former Pajero Fieldmaster owner, having a Prado is definitely a step-up.

Future plans would be to keep her running smoothly and looking as pretty as she is now, if not prettier :mrgreen:.

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

image.png

Last edited:
I would like to introduce myself, I'm Jay Bautista, proud owner of a 2006 Landcruiser Prado 120 (1KZ-TE) with 91,000++ mileage. As of now it's bone stock, except for my DRL projector headlamps and LED tailamps, I'm looking forward to reading through the forum for a bunch of ideas and possibilities for my 120. Being a former Pajero Fieldmaster owner, having a Prado is definitely a step-up.

Future plans would be to keep her running smoothly and looking as pretty as she is now, if not prettier :mrgreen:.

View attachment 151975

View attachment 151976

View attachment 151974

OOO ARR, that looks smart, welcome along.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice looking 120 there Jay. Welcome to the forum.
I’ve not been aware of that engine in a 120 before. I thought they were all D4Ds by the time the 120 came out. Every day’s a school day. :)

Best wishes
Rich

View attachment 151975

View attachment 151976

View attachment 151974
Hi
I like your headlights and tail lights .

Back