Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello fellow cruisers

Risingsun

Country Flag
scotland
Just thought I would say hello been lurking for quite a while but only just bought a land Cruiser 100 4.2 Diesel just getting to know the vehicle
but fitted a front runner roof rack and safari snorkel and just doing some servicing work on it ... I am in the market for some new steel bumpers
but not that many to pick from within the uk... apart from ARB unless anyone knows some good European Brands, looking for front winch bumper and spare wheel carrier rear bumper

I will be using my cruiser for long camping holidays where I will be pulling my camping trailer and weekends away with family and friends and some off roading

hope that's a good enough introduction

cheers

Dave

Glasgow Scotland :icon-biggrin:

Welcome Dave :thumbup:

You'll have to post some pics of your cruiser when you have time and post a "build" thread. We can then keep track and of course admire your cruiser and its mods. :icon-cool:

Welcome as well Dave, pretty good intro, I've seen better:lol:.
On a serious note, I have somewhere in the back of my garage a TDM?? winch bumper for my 100 which I am probably never going to fit if that may be of use to you. I'll dig it out at some stage and take a photo.

Welcome to the forum Dave, and lurk no more, we will expect lots of pictures of your new purchase, if you've been lurking you've probably read we like pictures. :thumbup: Andy that bumper of which you speak, would it be a TJM not TDM?

Welcome as well Dave, pretty good intro, I've seen better:lol:.
On a serious note, I have somewhere in the back of my garage a TDM?? winch bumper for my 100 which I am probably never going to fit if that may be of use to you. I'll dig it out at some stage and take a photo.

Hi Andy yeah that would be great do you mean TJM ?

thanks again

Dave

Welcome to the forum, interesting sounding truck you have there.

TJM are australian and make lighter winch bumpers with headlamp protection, formerly known as bull bars, than ARB. To the best of my understanding perfectly legal especially if you have a winch fitted, check what year they brought in the laws regarding bull bars, its hard to find companies selling them in the uk due to confusion regarding eu and uk legislation covering them.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome to the forum, interesting sounding truck you have there.

TJM are australian and make lighter winch bumpers with headlamp protection, formerly known as bull bars, than ARB.
They may be lighter than ARB but they can make holes in Toyota dealers workshop walls. Ask me how I know.

They may be lighter than ARB but they can make holes in Toyota dealers workshop walls. Ask me how I know.

Chas, I saw that post, why do you think I have one on the front of my truck?

Only thing is, I already had it when I saw your pictures :D

See if that worked .. Here is a picture of my 100

cheers
Dave

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    973.5 KB · Views: 126
Ooh that looks smart Dave, lovely colour.

Very, very nice - my favourite 100 colour that dark/gunmetal grey.

Nice and shiny despite the background, so looks like you must the pressure washer busy :icon-wink:

Lovely truck, welcome Dave! :thumbup:

Not too much Offroad I hope, it's too shiny to spoil :icon-cool:

Nice truck indeed. And i think that's the best colour for the 100. Totally love it.

Thanks guys

just need to get the tow hitch a little higher as on the standard tow bar it sits a little low, and I don't think I will have a new rear bumper before the next camping trip up north..i was thinking about fitting an adjustable tow hitch on the towbar and the rear cross member behind the rear plastic bumper ? what do you think, good or bad idea

cheers

Dave

Back