Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from a new owner of a 2008 VX Landcruiser

lloydc61

Country Flag
australia
Hello all,

I find myself in a position that I had only dreamed about, especially given I am close to retirement. My vehicle thoughts had been focused on choosing a reliable and economical vehicle to hopefully see me through my retirement driving years.

But my partner had different ideas, at a recent caravan show, she finally settle on a model she liked, and went ahead and placed an order, we take deliver this December 2022. ATM is 2890

I was then instructed that I was in charge of organising the suitable tow vehicle. So, after lots of research, speaking with an experienced caravan family member and a few other friends, the Toyota Landcruiser was settle upon. I set a budget so that we did not need to take out a loan and started searching. Was looking for a 100 series, but stumbled on this 200 series. Twin Turbo 4.5L V8

So, here I am, hoping to draw from the brain's trust to get help and learn about these great vehicles.

Attachments

• IMG_2442.PNG
    IMG_2442.PNG
    636.4 KB · Views: 23
Welcome. Reading your post, I felt I was in the same position since couple of years. last year I pulled the trigger n got a 200. Though I didn’t tell anyone at home until I finalised the deal.
I am new to this car. I can only say it’s Unique n super attractive/addictive
Others here are best to suggest on capabilities n what to look for

Back