Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Aus

Opie

Country Flag
australia
Hello from Australia, this site seems like an amazing resource for information that will be a great help on the old girl.

Your name: Opie
Your Cruiser: 1996 80 Series
Mods on your Cruiser: Lift, snorkel, bullbar, winch, roof rack and tent, lights etc.
Plans for your Cruiser: This is mostly just a go anywhere tourer for my wife and I.
4x4 Experience: Almost none!
Anything else you think is interesting or relevant:

Thanks for having me in the group and I look forward to a bunch of great cars and war stories.

Hello Opie well you have to start somewhere so start with what i think is the best club you are not alone everybody starts with no experience im sure there might be a member close ish to you or a freind with a 4x4 to help get you started on your rocky muddy dusty or corrugated road and as with all journeys take your time enjoy the ride steve

Welcome Opie, you’re going to enjoy your 80 with or without mods, but some photos would be nice and they’ll keep a nice record for you as things develop. :thumbup:

Thanks for the welcomes. I'll be doing some work on the car later today so I'll try to remember to snap a few pics while I'm out there.

I found a tag along 4wd group near me that I'm hoping to get involved with over the summer, which should be a fun experience. I'm also doing an interstate trip for Christmas, so I'm hoping to find a few tracks and trails on the way around. After watching a whole heap of 4wd action on youtube I think I know it all ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back