Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from B.C.

Turbo45

Country Flag
canada
Hi there
my name is Austin and we live in B.C. Canada
We own a 1971 FJ 40 that we bought with 22000 miles and daily drove until about 2003
Then bought a 45 that had bin peiced together by a previous owner. Daily drove it for a couple years until the frame rust and other things got under my skin enough to start some modifications.
Now it has a 13bt, hff5, 3 link rear suspension on air bags, a custom rear mounted fuel tank, a dumping box, and a storage box under the dump box.
its our daily driver in the summer and we regularly take it on back road camping trips.
Still to come would be coil front suspension, and body work on the front half.
20190702_192057.jpg

Hi Austin and welcome....
Nice rig. Be interested to see photos of the modifications.
My eldest lives in Blairmore and works in BC and we've been over a few times - great country and folks.

Regards,

Rodger

Welcome - That's a real cruiser you got there. Yes to more pics.

Welcome Austin, good looking truck. My Bro lives in BC, he's just moved from Vancouver to Kamloops for the easy life.

o wow thats where i live. does he drive a cruiser??

Hi Austin, he lives in the Thompson Nicola region, by a lake called Pinantan Lake. He likes Cruisers but finds them very expensive over there. I think he has a jeep Commanche 1 ton pickup and a Ford 150 work pickup and rides a Honda Valkyrie Interstate. He works at BlueWater warf in Vancouver mending all the old school plant and cranes there.
He saw a 45 in an orchard the other day apparently.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Haha! Crazy he lives about a 1/2 hour from me.
what year is the Valkery ??
we have a 2003!

It gets better, I take it you're a trucker, as he ( and I) am, I have a 2000 Valk Interstate too. I think his is a 99.

Have sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Hi Austin and a big welcome that is one cool looking fj45 you hav:thumbup:e you have to love the 40s a big

Back