Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Denver, CO.

Perry Loughridge

Country Flag
united_states
Just wanted to send a hello from Denver, CO.

I managed to come across you folks while doing a search for "Toyota Land Cruiser Clubs in Ireland". Reason for this search/post is that i'll be heading back to Ireland in mid August of this year and would love to meet up with fellow Land Cruiser enthusiasts if possible.

Current plan is to spend most of my time around Killarney, and exploring as much as possible around the Ring of Kerry (Black Valley looks awesome). An area I fell in love with during my last visit in 2006/07.

I belong to a local Land Cruiser Club here in Denver: The Rising Sun 4x4 Club of Colorado. I post as "bh4rnnr". Some of our trips from last summer:

Grand Mesa Exploratory Run 2018

Outlaws Run 2018

Argentine Pass 2018

Even if it's just for a pint of beer, would love to meet up with some fellow Land Cruiser/Toyota enthusiast while in Ireland. If getting out and exploring for a day, even better.

Thanks.
-Perry Loughridge.
Denver, CO.

Hi Perry and welcome to the forum. They look like some fantastic trips with your club!
Some great scenery you have there. in post £49 on "The Outlaws run" the images are not loading.
Anyway , I hope you have a great time in Ireland and that you think of use when you have been on holiday...
we LOVE pictures!!

Back