Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Kansas

87Warrior

Country Flag
united_states
Your name: Brett

Cruiser: 1999 UZJ100 @ 329,000 miles (539,000km)

Mods on your Cruiser: Ham radio, dual batteries, ARB bumper and tent, OME springs and some custom wiring.

Plans for your Cruiser: Long Range Automotive 40gallon fuel tank, rear cargo system and tailgate storage.

4x4 Experience: 25 years off highway driving

Anything else you think is interesting or relevant: The Land Cruiser is my first Toyota since only owning Jeep and I absolutely love it. It is my daily driver and adventure rig.

IMG_20190621_205600.jpg
IMG_20191103_095623.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200125165421273_COVER~2.jpg

Welcome to the forum Brett and well done for managing to post pics on your intro , we love pics and those are good ones :thumbup:
Thank you for the welcome! I find pictures are a must for introductions.

#2 and #3 look like calendar material to me. Welcome.
The calendar is what led me here. I received a calendar from a co-worker as a gift and had to checkout the origin.

Welcome aboard Brett, that’s a great looking truck and photos :thumbup:

Do you have a youtoob channel by chance?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hello neighbor !

Sittin’ just north of ya in Nebraska !
Like your rig.The overlander capabilites sure are nice. I too enjoyed the pics....
Thanks for the Welcome! I hope you are are sitting well up north after the flooding last year.

Welcome aboard Brett, that’s a great looking truck and photos :thumbup:

Do you have a youtoob channel by chance?
Thank you :cool:

I have a youtube account with some lackluster videos uploaded, but it is not a channel to follow by any means :laughing:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3zTPLW6i7sMJvhRwP5Wljw

Fortunately NO flooding by us...we are in Southwest Nebraska 27 miles down Hwy #83 south from North Platte. Wellfleet,Ne. Some places got hammered pretty bad !

I too have a substandard YouTube channel....!

Back