Welcome, tell us more. :cool:

Hello leCruiser,
Please tell us, what your machine is?

Is that a Freanch accent i hear ?

Enjoy here

Graham

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome friend!

I am new here (about only 2 weeks), however, being a part of this club has already been of great help. The guys in here are really friendly and helpful! If it weren't for this club I wouldn't have found some parts I needed because LC's (70 series) are not that common were I live. :D

So now grab the opportunity and tell us what you've got! :p

thanks all - well I used to have a pajero and my username is LePaj on many forums but now I have a cruiser it seems more in keeping to be Le Cruiser! My other half is french hence the 'le' in the forum names!

I got my KZJ70 a couple of months ago and just started enhancing it for improved off road use. It's the 3L one, 1993 and runs very well, very tidy indeed and some say it's a shame to scratch it ... but I already have :shock:

I just put the ironman 2" suspension lift on with 285/75/16 Coopers and very happy with the result. Got a winch too :)

Welcome, very nice LC indeed... any pics?

Isn't there a rule that you must post pics of your truck within 7 days of joining? :lol: :mrgreen:

here's one!
file.php

[youtube:2lf9pa5p]lgoXUzIwXk0[/youtube:2lf9pa5p]

Yay! another 70! Nice truck, and great tyres btw ;)

Nice, but not sure about the breastfeeding links on there. Are they some sort of mod that you are planning there Rob? Headlights maybe? Or were they some sort of research into fluid dynamics?

Chris

Chris said:
Nice, but not sure about the breastfeeding links on there. Are they some sort of mod that you are planning there Rob? Headlights maybe? Or were they some sort of research into fluid dynamics?

Chris
huh?

When I clicked on the vid, it brought up a ribbon underneath of a load of other clips. Most were about breastfeeding. It took me ages to get through them all.

C

oh those links :lol: weird no idea how its relevant as the topic of conversation in that southpark clip is somewhat different.

Back