Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Leicestershire! ‍♂️

Crampy_93

Country Flag
england
Hi guys I'm Sam, Recently bought myself a 2002 land cruiser colorado d4d. It's going to be my daily drive for work (koi pond builder) and once I've done some subtle modifications, I'm planning to go on various trips around the uk (wales, the lakes, scotland, cornwall etc).

A bit about my vehicle -

It's blue and grey
147,950 miles on the clock

I bought the car from a dealer with the underside in a very poor state!

It's just had a new rear axle casing from milners, a new fuel tank and straps, new control arms and drop links and now has a working diff lock.

Looking forward to browsing the forums and getting to know you all.

Cheers

20190831_155233.jpg

Hi Crampy. I am also Leicestershire and have done some prep to my 100 series. Cornwall wales and southern Scotland trips done. Now getting ready to venture further afield. Drop me a message if you want to talk over stuff.

I'm in Leicestershire as well if you fancy a chat about random cruiser stuff

Hi guys I'm Sam, Recently bought myself a 2002 land cruiser colorado d4d. It's going to be my daily drive for work (koi pond builder) and once I've done some subtle modifications, I'm planning to go on various trips around the uk (wales, the lakes, scotland, cornwall etc).

A bit about my vehicle -

It's blue and grey
147,950 miles on the clock

I bought the car from a dealer with the underside in a very poor state!

It's just had a new rear axle casing from milners, a new fuel tank and straps, new control arms and drop links and now has a working diff lock.

Looking forward to browsing the forums and getting to know you all.

Cheers

View attachment 159779
Looking very tidy on top , nice colour.The 95 is a future classic IMO as 80s become fewer & more expensive.

Back