Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from new owner.

You're gonna have to wait a lil bit longer I'm afraid. Getting picked up at half 7 then a 2(ish) hour drive give or take breakfast.

image.jpg

Though it seems I can now post them!

Enjoy! It'll be a proud moment. I can still remember the rush I got driving mine for the very first time, all that bonnet in front of me, classic! :lol:

The posts crossed, lovely! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Nope - definitely horrible - give you £3k and a tube of smarties, and count yourself lucky :lol:

Nice truck mate - well done.

I've been naughty. I forgot to take any pictures till the sun started going down.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 111
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey, I like that! The black wheels go great with the dark green. :thumbup:

Yeah, wasn't sure about the green till I saw it. Black wheels and dark tinted windows with the black rock sliders all seems to go well. I had a big grin all the way home.

i dunno if someone was planning a long trip in it but when i got there he said "oh, I've put two other wheels in the boot as well" powder coated black and unused.

Nice 80 mate. They still look great even to this day.

Took some photos of other bits, Its got a couple of bash plate type things underneath, 3 spots of rust on the back. And i think he said the rock sliders were bolted on.
Is it possible to get a new remote as both mine work but are knackered where the key ring goes and do you know if these
http://www.bits4vits.co.uk/store/recovery/warn-recovery-hook-black/prod_287.html
Fit the bolt holes where the A bar would have gone? I had them on my surf and they did the trick.
Thanks for your reply's.

I'm crap. I never did the newbie bit.....

Back