Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hello from new zealand

lj78nz

Goday,

I have owned my lj78 93 prado for 2 years now. Done everything it has asked. Got the 2lt in it no problems so far.
Wouldn't mind the 4.2 though or the lexus conversion. But for now happy with the motor. Getting some new springs and shocks. Either ome or monroe. Arround the same price not sure which one to go with. I only have 15mm of travel between the font bumpstops, so every bladdy bum bottoms out. No comfortable at all. All im looking for is to be good on the road no roll, aswell as not feeling those grooves you get on gravel arround the corners

Anyways I will post some pics as I think It looks good at the mo as is.

Any advice would be appreciative on the suspention?

Ah can you tell me how to insert images......

lj78nz said:
Goday,
Ah can you tell me how to insert images......

G'day and welcome,
Try Photobucket, best is to open a free PhotoBucket account (http://www.photobucket.com) Photobucket allows you to load full-size images, which then render nicely in your topic. They are also kind enough to provide you with the correct address for each picture to copy and paste into your posting. When viewing your pics in Photobucket place cursor on the pic required and a menu will pop up bottom is an option, highlight and copy then paste into your forum message and bingo! sorted. At the top of the pic is an edit tab where you can crop and resize, 400x300 is a reasonable size. :D
Chas

Welcome, and hope you enjoy the forum.

The info re Photobucket is correct - best way forward so far.

And I hope your rugby team don't suddenly get food poisoning (again) when the Springboks arrive :twisted:

;)
Sheesh - hope the bokke win, now, or I'll be in for some stick ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

yer funny that. I am actually from south africa been here thirteen years no lol.
Do you know if a ct26 will work on my 2lt?

Back