Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Russia

Nanashi

Country Flag
russian_federation
Hi, my name is Anton, 26 year old. Im live near city Chita 25km from it.
I have Land Cruiser Prado LJ78 1991 in ex5 equipment, automatic transmission and rear diff lock. I'm glad that now im are part worldwide land cruiser community. Greeting from Far East for all TLC club member! P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

P_20180404_083532_vHDR_On.jpg

I have Land Cruiser Prado LJ78 1991 in ex5 equipment, automatic transmission and rear diff lock. I'm glad that now im are part worldwide land cruiser community. Greeting from Far East for all TLC club member! P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

View attachment 154956
Welcome and don't worry about your English, it's far better than most of our Russian!

Welcome and don't worry about your English, it's far better than most of our Russian!
I'm very glad that my english skill not that bad) Also i have question, how can i download repair manual? In the topic about manual is written that "download not available".

Hi Anton and Welcome. As Nick says, your English is better than our Russian. Looks a nice cruiser you’ve got there. I think the downloads are available once you are a supporter which means a small payment to the site which also stops some of the advertising. I’m not sure but maybe @Firewout might have one for download but you will need 10-15 posts before you can contact him.

I will be very interested to see and hear about your country. There were two groups from this forum went to Murmansk last year.

Good to have you with us Anton.

Best wishes
Rich

Welcome! Your English is spot on mate... Nice looking Truck!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nick speaks English :icon-eek: :think: maybe i should start listening to him :whistle:

Welcome Anton , I think but i'm not sure you need a certain number of posts before you can download the repair manuals .

Hi Anton, great to have a contact from over the border. As the others said, your English is fine. I'm staggered to learn, like Shayne, that Nick speak English! I wondered what that was..

Yes four of us crossed at Sala last year in a group and toured Northern Russia spending time on the Rabatchi Peninsula. Excellent time. Having a Russian contact would be a very useful thing for future groups. I think Andy might have need of your services with the Russian authorities.

Hi Anton,
yes your English is good, far far better than my Russian, we had a good trip a few months ago offroading in the west of your country, and as Chris said,I may ask you for some help & advice on translating some documents & info on how the legal system in russia works!!
when you have enough posts to private message I'll be in touch, meanwhile I dont want to say too much on a public forum!!!!

Andy

View attachment 154956
Welcome Anton, great to have you on board and your English is not so bad, lots of info and help to be had here on anything to do with LC

Welcome aboard Anton, your English is way better than my Romanian :lol:

Ill be looking for your posts when you go out and about, the teams that went to the Kola Peninsula last year posted up some amazing photos and stories of the trips. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Thanks for all your hospitality, i'm very glad that there is such friendly community.
Hi Anton,
yes your English is good, far far better than my Russian, we had a good trip a few months ago offroading in the west of your country, and as Chris said,I may ask you for some help & advice on translating some documents & info on how the legal system in russia works!!
when you have enough posts to private message I'll be in touch, meanwhile I dont want to say too much on a public forum!!!!

Andy
Im be very glad to help with your issues or translate documents ( fi i be able to do it with my English skill). Feel free ask your questions.

Hello and welcome!

If all goes to plan I will hopefully be driving fairly close if not through Chita in around 10 months time.

It would be great if our paths crossed! Always willing to meet another cruiser fanatic anywhere :)

Hi Andy, I can ask my wife for help / translations also if you want

Cheers

Oh and Priveyt Anton!

Last edited:
I don't think anyone has mentioned yet - but we love photos ... especially of lands far away from us. So please post up some more :)

Back