hello from shropshire!

Ben

Guru
I am in australia
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
hi my names Ben, and ive recently acquired an LJ70.

ive been browsing this forum for a few months, and thought id introduce myself properly. :)

ive done a few bits to my LJ but ive got lots still to do.

since buying it ive:-

fitted a +2" ironman suspension lift.
fitted an ironman snorkel
made a front winch tray and bumper
fitted a sunstrip

still to do:-

make and fit rocksliders, and a rear bumper. purchase some 33" tyres, change the cambelt and all the fluids and filters.

if i could work out how to post pics, i would put some pics of my truck up. :roll:

karl webster

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
Guru
Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company
May 20, 2010
ashbourne derbyshire
HI ben, Would you be the lad that brought the 70 off me? Im from ashbourne. I have some mud tyres Going on ebay tonight if your wanting to buy some soonish. Welcome to the forum
karl

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Ben

Guru
I am in australia
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
karl wester said:
HI ben, Would you be the lad that brought the 70 off me? Im from ashbourne. I have some mud tyres Going on ebay tonight if your wanting to buy some soonish. Welcome to the forum
karl
no wasnt me mate.

have you got a link to the tyres please? :)

thanks for the welcome, i will try and get some pics up. :thumbup:

karl webster

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
Guru
Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company
May 20, 2010
ashbourne derbyshire
Hi ben, item num is 130443693380 I have also broken a couple of 70s and mainly break 80s so if anyone wants anything just pass num on 07969389167. Have a look at the pics of lincomb weekend mate. Get yourself on the next one. karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks