Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Sweden

Eric Ericson

Country Flag
sweden
Bought my first Land Cruiser yesterday.
The plan is to equip it to a proper expedition vehicle.

lchdj80.jpg

Welcome Eric, great looking Cruiser you have there.
There will be plenty of experience of overland preparation on here.

Welcome aboard Eric, lovely looking 80.... more pics needed please, as you progress with the build :thumbup:

My plan is to equip it gradually during a year or so. I will post as soon as there is some progress!

Ordered some service parts from UK today, is there any specific webshop for parts you would recommend?

Hi Eric and Welcome. Great looking cruiser in the best colour. :) A year to prep sounds like a pretty determined build so good luck with it. There’s plenty of info on here and friendly helpful folks too.

Amayama.com for new parts online. There’s also Partsouq and Megazip but I haven’t dealt with them personally. Roughtrax in the UK are very good but are not specifically genuine parts, though some are. Then there’s our own Karl Webster for used parts. Any motor or alternator replacements or rebuilds contact Mike at Robson and Francis.

Good to have you aboard and Welcome to cruiser ownership.

Best wishes
Rich

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Eric and Welcome. Great looking cruiser in the best colour. :) A year to prep sounds like a pretty determined build so good luck with it. There’s plenty of info on here and friendly helpful folks too.

Amayama.com for new parts online. There’s also Partsouq and Megazip but I haven’t dealt with them personally. Roughtrax in the UK are very good but are not specifically genuine parts, though some are. Then there’s our own Karl Webster for used parts. Any motor or alternator replacements or rebuilds contact Mike at Robson and Francis.

Good to have you aboard and Welcome to cruiser ownership.

Best wishes
Rich

Thank you very much!

Welcome eric. What a great part of the world to own an 80 in.
"Hmm, i think i might just venture north, or nip over to norway, no, ill head over to Finland then northern Russia. Naah, ill explore the baltics...."
:thumbup:

Back