Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from TBR

andrew paul

Hello every one.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do the following............so here goes.

My name is Andrew Paul and I work for Taubenreuther Ltd. You may know us as TBR.

We have relocated to Oundle in Northamptonshire and I look after the sales/marketing.

Whilst I do not want to use this forum as a cheap form of advertising (I strongly believe these community forums are not for that purpose) I do want to introduce myself to every one.

We have a Prado SX 3.0 Turbo Auto with (when we last looked) front and rear winches, front and rear air lockers, a sliding draw system, OME shockers and other bits of kit we have fitted on and forgot about over the years.

Its about to go off to Germany for a complete overhaul and have more toys fitted. Whoo Hoo!

We also have a Landrover but the least said about that the better.

If any one has any requirements or questions please contact me. I'm fairly new to the 4x4 world but my colleagues in Germany are 4x4 in the blood and can answer any questions.

Welcome! and we hope we can continue to receive our club discount ;)

Gary

Welcome. AFAIK if you do want to post commercial offers, like a 50% discount on certain product lines :mrgreen: you are allowed to do that in the 'Commercial For Sale' section :)

Andrew - Where's my African Outback roof rack!

If you come on here (and you are welcome as both a resource and a member) than you know you'll get some stick. It's all friendly stuff. We used to deal with Trevor who I know has moved on. We'll let you know if you cross any boundaries.

We are all serious Toyota fans on here and having someone to help us get accessories etc, especially from overseas would be a great help.

But seriously ROOF RACK? Now - when's it coming? :lol: :lol:

Chris

Andrew Paul

The guy who I ordered my shocks from, welcome to the club / forum. :mrgreen:

I'm sure offering a little technical support and advise now and again will be very helpful to us which in turn will help TBR.

Now wheres my shocks :mrgreen:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thank you for your replys.

As a supplier I expect to occasionally take some flack (but hopefully not to much).

Chris and 24seven I'm struggling to recognise your names please PM me with more details and I will chase these up and update both of you.

I have a long list of recent orders so keeping track of one is very difficult without more info!

andrew paul said:
Thank you for your replys.

As a supplier I expect to occasionally take some flack (but hopefully not to much).

Chris and 24seven I'm struggling to recognise your names please PM me with more details and I will chase these up and update both of you.

I have a long list of recent orders so keeping track of one is very difficult without more info!

Mines not late a was just messing around :oops: :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard Andrew, any chance you can get me a good price on some uprated +2" springs and shocks for my LJ78? :cool:

Back