Hello! from the Netherlands

Aernoudt

Country Flag
netherlands
Hi there,

Name: Aernoudt
Ride: my2000 3.0 TD (manual) Landcruiser 90 / Prado
Mods on your Cruiser: 40mm Suspension lift, 265/75-17 tyres, CB radio, bull bar
Planned mops: 50mm suspension lift, 38mm body lift, 285/75-16 tyres, air lockers (front + rear), winchbumper + winch, Safari snorkel
4x4 Experience: from green laning to heavy mud / 4x4 terrains in the Netherlands and Germany (Furstenau)
Anything else you think is interesting or relevant: My favourite drive is in the mountains: Alps, Pyrenees etc. Love that!

Looking forward to learn a lot (this is my first Toyota; had Pajero and Korando before) on this forum, and exhange idea's, enjoy each others mods + video's of nice off-road trips etc.

Cheers,
Aernoudt

5.JPG
11.JPG

That's a smart looking 90 you have there, welcome aboard Aernoudt!

I don't do any overlanding, but if you use youtube, you could search for my username (as in this post) there's some vids of us exploring my patch here.

Some mountain foothill runs up to 1700m not Alpine, but some of the best there is here.

Welcome aboard Aernoudt
As Clive said smart looking Cruiser :thumbup:

image.jpg
Hi aernoudt,
Nice cruiser and welcome to the forum!
A dutch friend of mine also has a 90 and I think that his truck has some mods you'd like.

Thanks for the friendly welcome :)

@Clive: subscribed :)

@Firewout: he sure has; most of them are already in the planning :) As my car is a full tax one (what a crap in my country on taxes...), it does have the advantage of seats in the back + windows that are glass (not blinded) :) (at the expense of 156 euro per month road tax...o_O )

Thanks for the friendly welcome :)

@Clive: subscribed :)

@Firewout: he sure has; most of them are already in the planning :) As my car is a full tax one (what a crap in my country on taxes...), it does have the advantage of seats in the back + windows that are glass (not blinded) :) (at the expense of 156 euro per month road tax...o_O )

156 euro per month road tax WTF :dizzy: :shock: :wtf:

That's more than I pay, circa 130 euro per month, and I thought I was hard done by.

Mama... :|

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
lol most people are terrified about the Netherlands after they here that ;) Fuel prices too are extremely high (2nd highest in Europe if I'm not mistaken; yet even if 3rd still quite expensive..).

The car is good fun, so I focus on enjoying myself and not look too much at my bank account!

lol most people are terrified about the Netherlands after they here that ;) Fuel prices too are extremely high (2nd highest in Europe if I'm not mistaken; yet even if 3rd still quite expensive..).

The car is good fun, so I focus on enjoying myself and not look too much at my bank account!

My sentiments entirely, we’re only here once, and we can’t take money with us when we leave...

Back