Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from windy Wellington New Zealand

100wattwarlock

Hi everyone from bloody windy Wellington in New Zealand

Used to own a different kind of Land Vehicle, hoping my 96 VX 24V won't rust as fast.
So far I'm loving it, I just need to find a good download link for a service and owners manual, and I'll be off.

Hope you guys in my old stomping ground are enjoying the white stuff, you all have the right vehicles for it if that's any compensation.

Any Hunters on here?
Cheers

Steve

Very keen hunter yes. Don't perhaps have quite the size and variety that you have in NZ, but keen nonetheless. Mostly Red and Roe deer.

Welcome to the pages. No need to rush off. It's an international forum you know. Lots of knowledge and no bull.

Chris

Cheers Chris,

Yep we have a good variety here thanks to our fore fathers (sp?) Must admit I like to watch fieldsports.tv though, bit rich sometimes for my liking, but informative and a pleasure to watch none the less.

The VX is a great vehicle for getting me into the places I need to be in, I have a few mods in mind to bring it up to spec and in line with my Defender that I used to own, but these things hold their value down here, so I need to save some $$ before I can go ahead with that.

Agreed. Our country isn't as rugged, it even has some roads, so going truly off road to hunt isn't a real option very often. I haven't finished my vehicle yet. Done the outside and mechanicals, just the rear load space to kit out properly. Like a skip in there at the moment! Love sleeping up on the estate in the roof tent. Gets you right into the action!

Chris

P1013807.jpg

Welcome to the forum Steve

We are getting very international these days :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cheers Fellas,

Yeah I had to laugh I noticed "after" I registered that it say "European" Land Cruiser Owners' Club, but half the people in this Country are European anyway (oops that'll get some fires started) so I figured I could duck under the radar.

Sweet looking Truck there Chris, I was browsing your story about attaching the roof tent on top, look like you haven't spared anything. My Hannibal roof tent is sitting in the Garage waiting for a new roof rack to be purchased. As a matter of interest did you uprate your suspension? Or just add anti-sway bars?
Looks great in the snow though. You mention the Estate a few times, so I assume your talking about a piece of Land where you drive/hunt?
Far North I'm guessing?? Do you get mush Sika there?

Right Oh... off to make breakfast on this warm Summers day :clap:

OK,

No Sika - yet.

South West Scotland.

Yes upgraded suspension. Some Australian rubbish, err, uhhm, Ironman. That's it. Very nice actually.

Don't choke on your breakfast, by the way.

Chris

Hi steve welcome. Pics are always good mate.

Not a hunter, Cris is the man for that :thumbup:

KARL

Back