Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello Peeps!

But they're so little!
IMG_2154.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome aboard, Mr III, we'll have to convert you to something even more appropriate... :whistle:

Welcome aboard Tony the Surf is more or less and 90 series cruiser and though it might not be obvious to a new guy i just know all the 80 owners that have commented here have a hidden fetish to own a 90 :happy-jumpeveryone:

And an "I also own a Hilux" button which is nearly a Surf.

Had 90's and 95's; but I've moved on.

Welcome aboard Tony the Surf is more or less and 90 series cruiser and though it might not be obvious to a new guy i just know all the 80 owners that have commented here have a hidden fetish to own a 90 :happy-jumpeveryone:
Just checking my history but wasn't the gen 1 and gen 2 surfs based on a hilux and the gen 3 also known as the girly one based on a 90?

Just checking my history but wasn't the gen 1 and gen 2 surfs based on a hilux and the gen 3 also known as the girly one based on a 90?

Available in a fetching shade of pink..:lol:.

Welcome Mr III, you'll have to put some pics up of this 'ere Surf of yours. I've often thought they look a little like a mini 80. I suppose if I had one it might get called Mini me. :lol:

Good to have you aboard even if you haven't got a cruiser…yet.

Best wishes

Richard

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, lol, tbh I've had the Surf since it was 2 years old and only had 12k kms on the clock, we personally imported it from Japan as i have a friend who lives there and he helped us sort it, it has never asked for anything until the last few months, which has been long over due.

Il get some pics up of it, i love it to bits and would sell most other cars i own before i would sell the Surf.

Tony

Back