Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello

Peter Syme

Came across this site and it looked like a good place to learn.

I have had a 91 80 VX for the last year. Used for business and has done a couple of Morocco trips and it will do a few more there as well as Norway and Eastern Europe over next couple of years.

Will start to get work on it to get it ready for a RTW trip in a few years time.

Very little 4X4 experience from a mechanical side but have driving them since 81. Mostly LR but also had a 70 series a few years back.

Welcome along
UN spec, interesting. Please put up some pictures if you can, would be interested to see them

Hello Peter,

Welcom to the club.
Well I am sure you will fit right in well here.
There are many here who have Morocco in their blood.
The promise of a trip to Morocco comes up on regular occassion.

It sounds like you 80 series is quite an adventurer in her own right.

Do tell more, and get some posts up with pictures

Graham

Hi Guys

I will rake out some picks and post if I can figure out how :?: The 80 got imported from Cyprus ( not by me where it was a UN vehicle) . I have a place in Marrakech and a adventure travel business down their so I get lots of excuses to drive down.

Been looking at a 100 series today as a day to day vehicle when work is getting done on the 80. Needs to new front wings, anyone know if these are easy to get hold off? Expensive?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Peter Syme said:
I have a place in Marrakech and a adventure travel business down their so I get lots of excuses to drive down.

Can I have a job please. Will work for water and breadcrumbs. Very bored of the UK now! :lol:

Back