Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello

MarkW

Country Flag
morocco
Hi everybody :)

I'm new here but have been lurking for about a year so well overdue to sign up

I have a 1999 Colorado 95 which I've owned for almost 3 entertaining years. It really only gets used for trips to Morocco and filling a space on the drive.

I bought in a rush back in 2011 after being made redundant for a trip to the western sahara with Waypoint Tours. Bought and in the desert in 4 weeks so pretty fast. Unfortunately the axle broke almost stopping the trip. I done another 2 trips in it and are going back out on the 3rd of October for another adventure

as I can't post photos yet or urls, search on flikr for trackasylum and you'll find my feed and many overland photos

Welcome Mark, looking forward to the photos:thumbup:

Sounds like a baptism of fire with the truck, hope its settled into something more reliable:thumbup:

Welcome along. Definitely looking forward to pics. Hope you get the diff sorted out.

Thanks for the welcome

Getting closer to being able to post pics

Empty Quarter - Morocco Oct 2013

8330668280_826e663274_z.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ooooooohhhh! That's a stunning photo Mark, that should be a 2m high poster picture, in the lounge! :thumbup:

Ohhh I am missing Morocco, must go back in the hilux some time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello Mark, that's a good photo there.......

I'll start some trip reports and post some more photos in the relevant section along with more info on my little 95 and our adventures soon

Back