Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello

Coops

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi there i'm Shaun or Coops if you prefere. I'm from Kent in the south east, i have a KZJ95 that is currently standard at the moment . I used to do alot of off roading a few years ago, mainly green laning and pay and play days.

Thank you for your time

Thank you.
Here is a pic of my baby.
Lots of mods planned once my bike has sold

collie.jpg

Looking good Shaun, welcome to the forum. Where abouts in Kent are you? Good to have you aboard. Look forward to seeing your plans for your truck.

Best wishes

Richard

Welcome aboard Shaun, a good looking 95 you have there ! :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looking good Shaun, welcome to the forum. Where abouts in Kent are you? Good to have you aboard. Look forward to seeing your plans for your truck.

Best wishes

Richard

Hi Richard

I'm from Sevenoaks if you know it?

Well ideally I want to be able to use the truck as a green lanes,pay and play days and also overland ready for trips in the UK at present.

Welcome Shaun , there's not much you can do to a 90 series that hasn't already been done on here so you came to the right place :thumbup:

Welcome Shaun , there's not much you can do to a 90 series that hasn't already been done on here so you came to the right place :thumbup:

Thanks buddy,that's what I like to hear.

Welcome along Shaun,nice motor by the way. Enjoy the community, always lots to learn on here

Hi Richard

I'm from Sevenoaks if you know it?
Not a place I've visited to my knowledge, though I had family in Kemsing in the early 70s. I grew up in Bromley.

I used to live in Kemsing.......how strange is that. Sevenoaks is only 6-9 miles from Kemsing

Hi shaun, good to have another collie on board, looking firward to seeing what you do with it and how you modify it how you want it.

Hi shaun, good to have another collie on board, looking firward to seeing what you do with it and how you modify it how you want it.

Thank you Ben.

I'm looking at a full length roof rack, awning, snorkel, lift kit, wheels 33's or 35's bar work, lights and cb. That will be about all I think

Same as lots of us then Shaun. It gets all consuming sometimes but there is lots to learn and the guys on here are very generous with their feedback and assistance

Thank you Ben.

I'm looking at a full length roof rack, awning, snorkel, lift kit, wheels 33's or 35's bar work, lights and cb. That will be about all I think

Where are you hitting lanes that need all this around here?

Welcome aboard Shaun :thumbup:
Nice set of wheels:thumbup:
Got a brother lives in Sevenoaks

Where are you hitting lanes that need all this around here?

It's not so much the lanes around here (I am planning on going to Wales at some point this year too) but the pay and play sites so it's a case of a machine that can do it all.

Back