Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello!

T.J.

Country Flag
united_states
My name is T.J and I bought a 1994 Land Cruiser 78 Series with a 1KZ-TE engine. This Cruiser was made in Japan, which is where I currently reside. I plan on bringing it to the States when I move back. I plan on installing an after market exhaust system and an aluminum radiator for now. I want to be able to use this baby for a little bit of everything. I am a huge beach goer and want the ability to drive anywhere I need to in order to find one! I do not have the most 4x4 experience but can't wait to gain more! I am still learning all the in's and out's of the vehicle and can't wait to start upgrading it.

Any suggestions for exhaust systems or radiators would be greatly appreciated.
I am super happy to have found this forum and can't wait to become part of the Land Cruiser Fam!

My name is T.J and I bought a 1994 Land Cruiser 78 Series with a 1KZ-TE engine. This Cruiser was made in Japan, which is where I currently reside. I plan on bringing it to the States when I move back. I plan on installing an after market exhaust system and an aluminum radiator for now. I want to be able to use this baby for a little bit of everything. I am a huge beach goer and want the ability to drive anywhere I need to in order to find one! I do not have the most 4x4 experience but can't wait to gain more! I am still learning all the in's and out's of the vehicle and can't wait to start upgrading it.

Any suggestions for exhaust systems or radiators would be greatly appreciated.
I am super happy to have found this forum and can't wait to become part of the Land Cruiser Fam!
Welcome aboard T.J. nice looking landcruiser .If you take a look in the 90 forum I think there's a thread about exhaust modifications - the 90 also has a 1KZ TE motor.oh I did I mention pictures? We love pics of landcruisers .

Where abouts in the states are you?

Hi TJ and welcome. You are indeed fortunate to find this forum as it has a wealth of information on it from friendly helpful people. There is a thread on here about ‘cooling the 1kz-t engine’, though you’ve already found Beau, who I dare say will be one of the most knowledgeable on the 90 series on here, in the States.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back