Hello

EricTan

Country Flag
singapore
Hi club,

I am Eric , from Singapore.
My Landcruiser 6 years old
Mileage 237689 K

Need to find replacement for my underneath carriage as mine was corroded beyond repair, anyone can advise ?

Welcome
Not sure if there's many contacts here in your part of the world. I would suggest importers, but that will not be cheap. Would there be availability in Malaysia? I did see a good number of Toyotas on the road there on my couple of visits.

A 6 year old vehicle totally corroded beyond repair? WTF? Is Singapore particularly bad for rust or sommat?

Tropical heat, plus coastal location, plus gooey red mud soils doesn't make for good chassis longevity.. but it does sound excessive

I heard about 6 years ago that new vehicles are built to last 12 years! So 6 years sounds about right as we're living in 2021!

Nothing surprises me these days! lol :thumbup:

6 year old with 237k? You would have gone around Singapore thousands of round…

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A 3 year old vehicle totally corroded beyond repair? WTF? Is Singapore particularly bad for rust or sommat?good number of Toyotas on the road there on my couple of visits

Agreed Bob, I think it was Stevejb who had similar thoughts about this twat, who just repeats what others have posted, with no input of his/it's own. I am not a robot, haha.

Agreed Bob, I think it was Stevejb who had similar thoughts about this twat, who just repeats what others have posted, with no input of his/it's own. I am not a robot, haha.

Every single one of this 'Scambot's' messages is a direct copy & paste of someonelse's earlier in the thread!!

Back