Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Helloooo

Ciderman

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Just popping me head in the door to say hi.
Mines a 1994 80 series, 1-HDT, manual tip top condition and love it to bits!
A 30 year old 175'000 mile mechanical marvel.
I have to confess i've read several posts on here and what a wealth of info there is!
Finally registered and no doubt i will have plenty to ask and hopefully add something too.

Cheers, Ant

Attachments

• Beast.jpg
    Beast.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 25
Welcome welcome. Just the sort of intro we like. Looks lovely. Feel free to jump straight in. No hierarchy nonsense here.

Welcome Ant, yes, they are a mechanical marvel indeed, I've been using one for work today. Been driving 80's for 25 years now.

Wealth of info and experience on this forum.

Big grin here... already feel among good company!

Ciderman is that a name given for the appreciation of the rough stuff from the good old boy and his dog down the road five country miles from anywhere or the dry medium or sweet bottled fizzy imitation as sold in all not so good shops or maybe like me you talk with a shi7 kicking accent from Somerset either way Welcome to the club

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How doo SteveJB...
We dont do that fizzy chemicl... chemica... kemik.... 5h1te tomfoolery down yerr boy. We uses that for washing the babys bottles in and keepin the slugs off the tomaaaaar-toes see.
Nah, only the barmy fluid with all them woodlice, spiders and dead otters in the bottom is what we got.

Additionally, and coincidentally, i am one of the lesser publicised Marvel superheroes. Hollywood hasnt got round to doing the Ciderman movie yet, but when they eventually do it will put Paignton bang on the map.....

Back