Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Help - Car Trailer Needed

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Long shot I know, but does anyone have a trailer big enough to take a VW Passat that I can borrow for beer money?

Brothers car broke down in Huddersfield over the weekend and we need to recover it to North London.

If anyone has anything we can borrow that would be awesome.

Thanks
Tony

Got one in Northants Tony, NN14 just off J11 or J12 A14

Thanks for the offer, my brother may be able to get one locally so just waiting to see if that happens, otherwise I may take you up on you offer. Will know in a coupe of hours.

can't you just tow it? Old style.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling: That's one of you better ones Crispin, only 200 odd miles....

Fancy a road trip.... will be exciting, 60mph there and back, I bring some crisps and coke.. .sniff

I would but I have a sandpit to build. Shucks - any other time hey...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
on a serious not - shiply might be a cheap option.

Problem is keys are here in London, they left the car up then and picked up a hire car.... Interesting though, did not think about shiply

20160407_194539-1024x768.jpg
Loaded and on the way, thanks Pumpy

Glad that worked out for you Tony, cheers for the bottle:thumbup:

Just want to say a great be thanks to Pumpy for the loan of the trailer. It never ceases to amaze me the generosity and good will that we find on this forum.

Third that (if that's a proper saying)[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Back