Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HELP- FSM Download

G

in the middle fo rebuilding the brake caliopers and went to check my printed version of the Body FSM

eeek its disapeared- have all the others of course- just not the one i need

NO problm thinks I- i'll just use my PDF and print a coupoe of pages off

DOUBLE eek because that seems to have disappeared too :(

SOOO wheres the linky to the FSMs?

please help[ urgently- my cars in bits - AGAIN- and i can't fix it :(

James
Here is a copy of Jon's recent email on the subject:
There are no direct links on the site, I think what you're looking for is
the details copied below that I send to the list from time to time when
there are updates:
RM172E - 1PZ, 1HZ, 1HD-T ENGINE REPAIR MANUAL is available from
www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM172E.pdf (31MB)
RM184E - REPAIR MANUAL FOR CHASSIS & BODY is available from
www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM184E.pdf (121MB)
RM314E - A442F AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION REPAIR MANUAL (Aug 1992) is
available from www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM314E.pdf (16MB)
RM314E SUPPLEMENT (Jan 1995) is available from
www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM314E-1995-Supplement.pdf (3MB)
RM315E - REPAIR MANUAL SUPPLEMENT FOR CHASSIS & BODY (Aug 1992), minus 70
series EWD's, is available from www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM315E.pdf (70MB)
RM437E - 1HD-FT ENGINE REPAIR MANUAL (Jan 1995), is available from
www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM437E.pdf (120MB)
Christopher Bell
Sent: 15 January 2009 14:15
To: [Email address removed]
Subject: [ELCO] HELP- FSM Download
in the middle fo rebuilding the brake caliopers and went to check my printed version of the Body FSM
=A0
eeek its disapeared- have all the others of course- just not the one i need
=A0
NO problm thinks I- i'll just use my PDF and print a coupoe of pages off
=A0
DOUBLE eek because that seems to have disappeared too :(
=A0
SOOO wheres the linky to the FSMs?
=A0
please help[ urgently- my cars in bits -=A0AGAIN- and i can't=A0fix it :( =A0
systems are scanned for acceptability of content and viruses

thanks Chris=2C perfect- saved me quite a few hours of messing!> Subject: RE: [ELCO] HELP- FSM Download> Date: Thu=2C 15 Jan 2009 14:44:00 +0000> From: [Email address removed]> To: [Email address removed]> > James> > Here is a copy of Jon's recent email on the subject:> > There are no direct links on the site=2C I think what you're looking for is> the details copied below that I send to the list from time to time when> there are updates:> > RM172E - 1PZ=2C 1HZ=2C 1HD-T ENGINE REPAIR MANUAL is available from> www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM172E.pdf (31MB)> > RM184E - REPAIR MANUAL FOR CHASSIS & BODY is available from> www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM184E.pdf (121MB)> > RM314E - A442F AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION REPAIR MANUAL (Aug 1992) is> available from www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM314E.pdf (16MB)> > RM314E SUPPLEMENT (Jan 1995) is available from> www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM314E-1995-Supplement.pdf (3MB)> > RM315E - REPAIR MANUAL SUPPLEMENT FOR CHASSIS & BODY (Aug 1992)=2C minus 70> series EWD's=2C is available from www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM315E.pdf (70MB)> > RM437E - 1HD-FT ENGINE REPAIR MANUAL (Jan 1995)=2C is available from> www.mudtoys.com/manuals/RM437E.pdf (120MB)> > Christopher Bell> > ________________________________________> From: [Email address removed] [mailto:[Email address removed]] On Behalf Of James Pugh> Sent: 15 January 2009 14:15> To: [Email address removed]> Subject: [ELCO] HELP- FSM Download> > in the middle fo rebuilding the brake caliopers and went to check my printed version of the Body FSM> > eeek its disapeared- have all the others of course- just not the one i need > > NO problm thinks I- i'll just use my PDF and print a coupoe of pages off > > DOUBLE eek because that seems to have disappeared too :( > > SOOO wheres the linky to the FSMs? > > please help[ urgently- my cars in bits - AGAIN- and i can't fix it :( > ________________________________________> Are you a PC? Upload your PC story and show the world Click Here!> ____________________________________________________________> Electronic mail messages entering and leaving Arup business> systems are scanned for acceptability of content and viruses> > --> European Land Cruiser Owners Mailing List> Further Info: http://www.landcruisers.info/lists/