Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Help needed with the steering on my 105.

mike smith

Country Flag
australia
I am told there is thread here that shows how to adjust the steering on my 105 series petrol model.

The steering is a bit floaty and loose and i just want to tighten it up a bit.

So do a search Mike, click on the little magnifying glass and fill in what you’re looking for.

Top right hand corner Mike... blue marker...

117B29FA-562D-4F7B-B9F5-9EE0C452C65A.jpeg

I do not have that on my home page otherwise i would have used it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I do not have that on my home page otherwise i would have used it.
Post up a picture of what you do have token Mike. Do a ‘screen grab’ (google how if you don’t know) and post it up here like Clive has done. Are you using a PC or a Smart phone? The location is the same on both.

I have found the problem. I use an ad blocker, all across the top of the home page is blocked because of big sign asking me to get rid of the ad blocker i have installed. I wont get rid of my adblocker as i find all the crap that is shown is just a PIA and should not be allowed.

I have found the problem. I use an ad blocker, all across the top of the home page is blocked because of big sign asking me to get rid of the ad blocker i have installed. I wont get rid of my adblocker as i find all the crap that is shown is just a PIA and should not be allowed.
The crap pays for the site and it’s upkeep and makes it free for the likes of me and you. If you want to get shot if it, a small donation to the site stops them and opens up more stuff on the site. Sites need revenue to exist Mike, simple as that.

Look i am not having a go at this site. What i do object to is every time you want to look at something an ad pops up. I hate it on the TV, at the movies on billboards and nobody has yet to tell me it works for better sales for a product, even studies have shown, there is really no benefit for all the ads. Now it doesnt bother me to pay something, but if i do that i know the ads will appear, i have tried it on other sites and sure enough, once i remove the adblocker, up come the ads everywhere, so if i offended you by saying crap, then i cant do anything about that.

You didn’t offend me. I’m just telling you how it works. What I’ve told you above is how it is. If you look at peoples names it has “Supporter” next to it. That means they’ve paid to stop the ads. So, how about asking one of them if the ads show? Do you think that might be a good idea? Here, I’ll do it for you!
@clivehorridge , do you see any ads while you are a paid supporter?

Oh, and by the way, I’ve spent many thousands of pounds on advertising, some of which is on the Internet. It works. Without it my product was only available within a 200 mile radius. With advertising it now sells in Australia, the whole UK, Ireland as well.

No Rich, no annoying adverts for me.

I clicked on the link that says do you want to get rid of the ads and I pay £12 each year not to have the ads.

Thanks mate i understand what you are saying, but i have tried stopping the adblocker on some sites and the ads come in like flies on a summers day in Oz. I am happy just to leave things as they are. I know a lot of sites rely on advertising for their survival and i feel a bit off not joining in, if its not the right thing, then tell me and i will not use the site, i dont want to cause a flame war over this.

Back