Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Here's a question, would you do this

David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
I have a 2017 Isuzu Blade left over from when I sold my business, that I use as my daily driver about 20 miles a day. So I'm thinking of getting rid of it and buying another 80 just because I like them and it will pull 3.5 ton on the odd occasion I need to.
The question is do i need a truck worth 20k when a 80 would do the job and be much more fun
So what would you lot do ?????

If I only had to do 20 miles a day I'd have an 80 or a hundy no question. As it is I run my 90 through an 80 mile round trip daily round trip to work. Couldn't do the diesel thirst of a 4.2!

In short.. doooo iiiittt

Turn a daily chore into something that makes you smile every day :think: hmmm thats a difficult one .

I drive my 80 to work and back every day. It’s not far, but it keeps everything moving as it should and the grin on my face...

Go for it I say :icon-biggrin: :thumbup:

Reactions: Pat
I have a 2017 Isuzu Blade left over from when I sold my business, that I use as my daily driver about 20 miles a day. So I'm thinking of getting rid of it and buying another 80 just because I like them and it will pull 3.5 ton on the odd occasion I need to.
The question is do i need a truck worth 20k when a 80 would do the job and be much more fun
So what would you lot do ?????
A good 80 is only going up or at worst retaining value. I'd cash in the Isuzu whilst it's still got decent value. But then I'm not biast towards a 80 !!!!!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back