Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hey everyone!

ONEBADFJ40

Country Flag
armenia
FB_IMG_1422911920126.jpgMy name is kevin new to the club! Glad to see all the LC enthusiasts out there!

Have a 1978 FJ40, with 150k on it. Still origional paint hard top and doors.

It is built with a 383 stroker sbc powerplant, SM465 1ton tranny with granny low, stock toyota tcase, Aluminum race radiator with built in oil cooler, 4wheel disc, M/C high steer with steering box moved forward on frame rail, axles are stock 4.11s with auburn posi's, Champion Wheel beadlocks with 35in mud terrains, spring over with procomp springs, rancho 9000 tunable shocks, greasable shackle bolts. im sure im forgetting some things but thats what i can think of right now.

Future plans for it consist of advance adapters Orion 4:1 crawl box and NV4500 5 speed tranny. front winch bumper, and maybe rear bumper as well.

It's Definitely a rock crawler off roader. But could still be takin to a show and showed off.:icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Kevin, Tonytoyota will have an "accident" in his trousers when he sees this truck! :lol:

Thanks clivehorridge! HAHA:dance: at least we wont have to be around for it!

How do i set up the signature in my profile?

Hi that is onebad cruiser I love the look of it thanks for the pics Iove the 40's it is a big :thumbup: from tonytoyota.

At he very top of the screen, click "settings" (second from the right), then look at the panels on the left of the screen and scroll down to "my profile" and in there is an option for editing signature.

Do the business then save. If it doesn't come up as planned, just repeat the process till you have it as you want.

good luck!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
At he very top of the screen, click "settings" (second from the right), then look at the panels on the left of the screen and scroll down to "my profile" and in there is an option for editing signature.

Do the business then save. If it doesn't come up as planned, just repeat the process till you have it as you want.

good luck!

Thanks clivehorridge!

Back