Hey Fellas, I own an 80 series.

richiefromboston

I am in united_states
Apr 8, 2017
Not sure if I introed myself here before. But here it is. I bought an already "built" 80 series off of IH8MUD over a year ago, reason being is it was built good to go ready to travel. BUT the build I bought was done 6yrs prior and the truck changed hands 2 times and the last 2 owners drove it, and didnt maintain it. so Ive gone through everything sometimes twice. heres a look at one of my last 30 day trips from boston to moab and back, I dont trailer.

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
We actually have some main highways like that in the UK. That's why we need 80's and a better government.

Sounds like a bit of Jane's Addiction playing in the background. Cool toons, cool ride. Welcome. More please.

Reactions: chapel gate
Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
I am in romania
May 23, 2012
Comarnic, Romania
Garage
You have intro’d on here before Richie, welcome back!

I’ve been subscribed since then and not at all envious of the tracks and locations available to you... :eusa-liar:

Perfect truck for what you do, 80s rule!

Yep, enjoy it while it lasts... sadly there’s no stopping where its going...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks