Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hey Scott...

Gav Peter

Country Flag
england
All the best for tomorrow dude; another man down ;)

Have a great day & wishing you & the future 'Mrs Scott' a fabulous future together :cool:

Cheers :beer:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Another man down - under you might say Gav.

Or not.

Best of luck guys. Have a real adventure.

Chris

Congratulations and best wishes for the future :clap:

Have a great trip - look forward to the trip reports and pics. :thumbup:

All the best for tomorrow Scott and Mrs to be Stephanie , I never knew what happiness was until I got married, but then it was too late.
lol-047.gif

Thanks guys :thumbup: Exciting times ahead! When you find a woman that enjoys vehicle based overland travel, camping, beautiful scenery, and doesn't mind you having a small fleet of vehicles, you know that she's a keeper. The fact that she's a good looking and great company are an added bonus! :shifty:

Big Day tomorrow, the 80 is sitting outside valeted and ribboned up. Weather looks good (in the south east), friends and family are in town. So here's to a memorable day, followed by a fantastic honeymoon :dance::dance::dance: (The next 5 days are going to be intense, will come up for air as we're cruising along the Barrier Highway in Wanda (the 105)).

Have a good Christmas everyone, we'll catch you in the New Year.

We must have some pics of the 80 all ribboned up.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have a great time

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Have a great day and enjoy the honeymoon

Scott and Stephanie,

All the best for your future together, and hopefully we can organise meeting up and raising a glass here in Australia on your travels.

I know what you mean about finding a keeper (and that's not the Cruiser we're talking about) who likes stuff you do as well! The fact that mine has a better mountain bike, and keeps on promising me a new one is a frustration, but adding in that she'll get her hands dirty working on the cars as well, and you know you're onto something...

Congratulations to you both. :clap:

Hopefully see you both down here soon. :thumbup:

If you find time to get down to Melbourne I will get LJ fixed and we can spend some time exploring the beautiful Victorian High Country. :flags-australia:

Thanks for the kind wishes guys :thumbup: The wedding went superbly well, it was a fantastic day, we loved every minute of it, perfect in every way.

As requested here's a couple of pics of the wedding vehicles. It added an extra personal touch to be using our own vehicles on the day.

ab693795-29fb-4139-9081-4232991d5e56.jpg

a69498f0-6577-433e-89cf-07e9d1e6ca27.jpg

Congratulations to you both :clap: should be a great honeymoon with what you have planed :icon-cool:

Cheers, Jon. Yes, can't wait, we fly this evening.

Glad you had a great day guys - looking forward to the trip reports already :icon-cool:

Good luck to you both Scott. Remember when you are in the bush in Australia you need to be careful what you do with those Ashes!

Back