Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi All

Azrael

Country Flag
uk
Hi all, My name is Jonathan, and I'm new to Toyota Landcruiser's as before last Sunday I had no intension of ever owning one. Thing is, I have a friend. Yes a friend that is a monster Toyota Landcruiser head, and so is his son.
I popped round to see them for 10 minuets on Sunday and made the mistake of sitting in his sons Colorado, and said something to the effect of "I could see my self in one of these"
No sooner than the last syllable had exited my mouth, I was whisked inside, found one on ebay, Phone call made, trailer hitched up and we are on our way to Grays in Essex.
Haggled over and brought all within two hours of saying "I could see my self in one of these" Yes, one of those friends lol.
Now all i had to do was explain to her indoors why I popped out for 10 minuets, and came back 2 hours later with a Toyota Landcruiser Colorado that was 24 years old.
This was going to take some creative thinking, and some lol.

Anyway, its done and I'm glad to be here :dance:

Whatever you do, keep her away from it or you will be on eBay looking for another one - for yourself!

Welcome to T ownership. You have some great friends.

Greatest intro ever!
Welcome to the club!

Whatever you do, keep her away from it or you will be on eBay looking for another one - for yourself!

Welcome to T ownership. You have some great friends.

Its been a week and She hasn't been anywhere near the "Monstrosity" (Her words) sitting on the drive lol.

I have some amazing friends Sir.

"Monstrosity" was exactly how the mrs described mine until her near new Hyundia Coupe had a flat tyre or something and she had no choice but to drive my truck to work .
Few months later i had to free up all the calipers on the coupe so i could sell it to buy her a near identical cruiser and have mine back , then she wanted big tyres like mine which she got ................................ and she still drove mine whenever she could :icon-rolleyes:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bwah-hahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Her Indoors has a Fiat 500 and when I get in it my head pokes out the sunroof lol. It will be a little while until I can drive my Colorado as I want to do a few jobs on it first, however shes not driving it anyway because its mine :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back