Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hi everyone from karl

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
hi everyone. Im karl wester from ashbourne derbyshire, Mentioned as a seller of 80 parts by cris in the trusted seller section. (karl325). Good to meet some of the chaps at the elco weekend. Had a great weekend thanks to everyone. Few repairs now needed but managed to hop home.

Ayup Karl, how did your mate get on with his flooded 80 ? Bet his ears are still hurting from his missus :lol: :lol:

Nick.

Got back to tonys farm, we turned crank to see if engine was tight but was fine. started it and it chucked loads of water out. Hes happyier now running. Aternator not to good on way home. He misses found it funny once it was running.She just said he went a bit to far. He did the big hill when we got there and he felt he could take on the world. All good fun. Didnt see your cruiser there, were you the lad with gary?

Hi Karl, welcome to the forum. Spoke to you about my power steering dying, well it turns out that the CV went about half an hour later so i can only assume it was bits of CV getting caught in the swivel

Hi rob. Another cv gone then. It must have got well stuck to make that problem. But it would make sence. How did you make it home then? Did you put center locker in and take front prop off?

Used my breakdown cover (with Adrian Flux) to get it towed back to London even though that's not my home address! I can only really work on it at my parents place as they have plenty of space in their garage. Otherwise it would have to be residence car park in Bristol. Will strip it this week and get some photos up.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back