Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi everyone from Laura in New Zealand

Laura Williamson

Country Flag
new_zealand
Hi all,

I live in Christchurch New Zealand and have a 2002 series 100. It has done about 530,000 and going strong (touch wood!)
I mainly use it for road trips around NZ, or towing my horse trailer. I'm not a particularly experienced 4wder but it has got me out of some sticky situations and gnarly terrain in the high country of NZ all while towing two heavy horses. I love it to bits!

Recently my radio stopped working and I am looking at replacing with something a bit more modern, maybe that I could wire to a reverse cam (currently I have a separate screen for a reverse cam sitting on my dash).
There are so many options - I was wondering if anyone could recommend a unit that they installed? Sorry if this question is already in a thread, please point me there if that's the case.

Thanks so much :)

IMG_8311.jpg

Laura Williamson (28) Christchurch NZ

Hello Laura and welcome to the club have seen some units on amazon with dodgy sounding english names with rear view unless a member can help you with a recommendation for you then its heads or tails and take a chance

Hi Laura and welcome to the forum.

Was it the radio itself that gave up or the aerial or both?

There's been a couple of threads in recent years about the Chinese units you get off eBay etc.

I'm thinking of replacing the factory stereo in my 100 with this - basic, clean and cheap as chips.

1600158434941.png

Back