Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from oilman - Discounts to all Land Cruiser Club Members

oilman

Land Cruiser Club has recently enrolled into the club discount scheme at Opie Oils, so we thought we'd say hello and tell you a bit about us.

Opie Oils are the UK's leading "online" independent oil and lubricants retailer. We can offer you a really extensive range of oils and lubricants from 8 major oil manufacturers at prices much lower than the high street and main dealers. Our brands include, Silkolene, Fuchs, Gulf, Castrol, Motul, Mobil, Amsoil and Redline.

We stock oils and fluids that meet pretty much all manufacturers and international specifications and can deliver throughout the UK.

We also sell UFI filters (oil,air,fuel,cabin)
Denso spark plugs (iridium and iridium tough)
Cleaning,polishing and detailing products from Bild Hamber, Meguiars and Muc-Off
Trico Wiper Blades (including Neoform Beam Blades)

If you would like any oil advice or a recommendation for your car or bike please feel free to ask and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

The good news is, now the Club is a member of our club discount scheme you can discounts of at least 10% across our entire range.

Just choose Land Cruiser Club from the list of clubs and enter your forum user name when you register on our web site - all the prices will then be reduced to show your club discount.

Finally, if there are any products we don't stock and you have difficulty getting hold of elsewhere, let us know and we'll see if we can stock them.

We look forward to being of help!

Cheers
Guy, Opie Oils

Thanks for getting involved in our club, looking forward to getting some stuff in the not to distant future

Guy,
Does this include South Africa LCCSA as well. :?: :roll:
Looking for A/C ( cabin ) filters.
No stock here.

Let me know part numbers, JB - there are a few around - I can maybe ship some out to you? Also Ian Rubie may be able to help you (he's a member here ...)

Thanks for that guy, no doubt I will take you up on your offer very soon.

Steve

Here's the first test then.

Whats the price for an engine oil filter for 1995 24v Diesel 4.2? Delivered to Hampshire.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back