Hi From Shropshire UK

stiperstones

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hi all an introduction to myself
My name: Alan Stokes
Age 54
My Cruiser: Land Cruiser LC4 colour: Orb Gold, Transmission: 6 speed manual mileage: 120,000 Full service history: full Toyota
Mods on Cruiser: None currently
Plans for Cruiser: Currently registered with West Midland 4x4 response group, ARB winch bumper to be purchased, full ARB roof rack, Bf Goodrich AT's on order 5 of, under body protection.
4x4 Experience: Trained by Solihull land rover, LANTRA trained through work

Previous vehicles:
Work vehicles 200 tdi Land Rover 110 Defender, 300 tdi Land Rover 110 Defender, 2x tdi5 Landrover 110 Defender
Personal vehicles Mitsubishi Shogun MOT failure bodywork, Nissan Terrano gearbox failure, Jeep Cherokee 2.5 engine block cracked known issue, replaced by Land Cruiser

Welcome to the club Alan. Looks like you already have some plans for your LC. :thumbup:

Interesting to see that whilst you're trained and work with LR vehicles, you've chosen Japanese (bar the Jeep) for personal use. Must be a story in that surely........ :icon-wink:

Welcome - great to see another 120 about to get 'the treatment' - enjoy!

Welcome to the club Alan. Looks like you already have some plans for your LC. :thumbup:

Interesting to see that whilst you're trained and work with LR vehicles, you've chosen Japanese (bar the Jeep) for personal use. Must be a story in that surely........ :icon-wink:
Yes the reason I have choose mainly Japanese models is cost and reliability I find Landrovers very un-comfortable and reliability is down to constant visits to the transport mechanics but at work I do not have a choice of vehicles which is a shame because I would choose Toyota. I also own a Toyota Urban Cruiser great vehicle for the wife being a semi 4x4.

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Back