Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi guys, Happy new year!

Alucard

Country Flag
south_korea
Hi everyone and Happy new year!

I'm SanAh and Living Seoul in South Korea. (not north!)

I am currently preparing to import the LC78 2018" New car from Dubai.

I enjoy camping and off-roading with my family, friends in Korea and using Mitsubishi Pajero.
(Sold in Korea under the name Galloper. 2002 year model and over 220,000 km)

Korea is a beautiful country with mountains, rivers and seas. The place where 4x4 can be enjoyed everywhere is really blessed place.

I am interested in getting information about the J70 series currently sold in Australia and the Middle East. Please look forward to it.

Hi everyone and Happy new year!

I'm SanAh and Living Seoul in South Korea. (not north!)

I am currently preparing to import the LC78 2018" New car from Dubai.

I enjoy camping and off-roading with my family, friends in Korea and using Mitsubishi Pajero.
(Sold in Korea under the name Galloper. 2002 year model and over 220,000 km)

Korea is a beautiful country with mountains, rivers and seas. The place where 4x4 can be enjoyed everywhere is really blessed place.

I am interested in getting information about the J70 series currently sold in Australia and the Middle East. Please look forward to it.

Welcome aboard the forum SanAh!

A lovely intro, if I may say, you make your country sound a very exciting place to be.

Although I can’t be of much help, there’s plenty of interest and knowledge of 70 series cruisers on here, so good luck with your information gathering.

What is your interest in, diesel / petrol / body type?

Hi SanAh, Happy New Year to you and welcome. As Clive has said, your country sounds wonderful and it seems like you have a great truck arriving soon.

It would be great to see some pics of your travels in Korea and of your new truck when it arrives. Great intro BTW.

Best wishes

Richard

Welcome SanAh,hope you enjoy the forum there are lots of very well informed members here who are more than happy to help.Do post some pictures of your new car when it arrives.
Regards
Matthew

Welcome aboard the forum SanAh!

A lovely intro, if I may say, you make your country sound a very exciting place to be.

Although I can’t be of much help, there’s plenty of interest and knowledge of 70 series cruisers on here, so good luck with your information gathering.

What is your interest in, diesel / petrol / body type?

Hi! thank you for welcoming me.
When importing cars from Korea to other countries, diesel vehicles are difficult to regulate, so we want to import them as petrol vehicles.

Hi SanAh, Happy New Year to you and welcome. As Clive has said, your country sounds wonderful and it seems like you have a great truck arriving soon.

It would be great to see some pics of your travels in Korea and of your new truck when it arrives. Great intro BTW.

Best wishes

Richard

Hi Richard. thank you for welcoming me. :)
When the car arrives, I'll show you a nice photo!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome SanAh,hope you enjoy the forum there are lots of very well informed members here who are more than happy to help.Do post some pictures of your new car when it arrives.
Regards
Matthew
Thank you Matthew.
We are currently reviewing the necessary procedures for importing the vehicle.
As early as two I think you can get the car in January.
Thanks!

Welcome and happy new year!

Whilst you are waiting for the 78 we would love some pictures of your pajero on your countries 4wd tracks :)

Back