Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi, Newbie to the club here.

johnv

Country Flag
australia
Found the site when I was searching for some information about installing trailing arm bushes, because my usual mechanic is taking a 4 month holiday.(!) I used to do all of my own servicing and repairs, but got out of the habit when work became too busy. But now have to dust off the Sidchromes and get my hands greasy again. Retired now, so no excuse, except laziness. I cannot part with my cruisers, and have two. A '94 GXL petrol, 240k with most extras including Warn 8000, engine well compressor, dual batteries, etc etc, And, a '99 ute, 4.5l petrol, 130k, with warn 8000, tipper tray, dual batteries, etc. The ute is mostly used to take rubbish to the tip. The GXL does not get much use, and I did toy with the idea of selling it. The bushes need to be replaced to get a RWC, along with new tail lights and new windscreen. So I will do the repairs. Not committed to parting with it, even though it does not get get much use these days. But the handbrake, SWMBO, is not well and some reduction in the number of vehicles might be necessary. No rush. We will see.
Anyway, thanks for accepting me to the site. I can see that it will be interesting and useful, and maybe fun. JohnV.

Back