Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi there from Queensland Australia

AustmanBob

Country Flag
australia
My name is Bob and I am a 70+ retired mechanical person who has mucked with cars and 4x4s most of my life.
One of my passions is Saab cars of which I have many. My other is 4x4 of which I have had a number of cruisers and Jackaroos - love the Jackaroo.
Some years back I acquired a BJ40 ute, originally bought for my son but has not gone anywhere. I have decided this is now my project so I acquired a 2006 Holden Statesman with a LS1 V8 which I plan to transplant into the 40. I plan to use as much of the Statesman that I can as well as latter series cruiser for power steering and brakes. Not sure what to do with the transmission and have contemplated using te auto from the Statesman.
Well thats all for now. Any thoughts, suggestions, links you can provide will be much appreciated.

Welcome Bob
wow you have taken on quite a project there pic's along the way would be great look forward to folloing this project of yours

Chris

Thanks Chris. I reckon you are dead a long time so may as well do it big. I have the time, tools and space so why not.

Hi Bob and welcome love the old 40s let's have pics looking a big job you have on the go good look with it it's a big :thumbup: up From Tony.

Back