Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi

Mblinko

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
It's my first post so just saying hi.

I've been a LR owner for many years now and have a fully prepared off road 300tdi Disco 1 and an on road Disco 2 TD5 which is being replaced with a late 80 series just as soon as I find the right one. It's going to be for overland travel for a trip we are planning in a years time. I'm not yet sure whether I will do the main conversion or buy it nearly done, it just depends on the condition.

Very much looking forward to learning from all the experts here.

I was hoping to put something in my signature, but I've checked the profile and all the other areas and can't find it. Am I doing something wrong?

cheers

mark

First off howdy & welcome to the forum Mark - Dordogne eh? One of us lives out thattaway - keep an eye out for Steve coming along in a bit to invite you to his lake for a BBQ :icon-razz:

With regard to your sig line, click on 'Settings' next to 'My Profile' & then on the next screen you should see 'Edit signature' down the left-hand side somewhere...

Are you going to be looking for a UK 80 or a left hooker?

Cheers

Last edited:
There are actually 2 of us out here! Mark Lang has moved down the road (still working in UK though :( ) with his yummy 80 series currently being thrashed around by his misses, complete with RTT!

Welcome indeed, and if you are not too far away, as said above, BBQ awaits down the lake :)

First off howdy & welcome to the forum Mark - Dordogne eh? One of us lives out thattaway - keep an eye out for Steve coming along in a bit to invite you to his lake for a BBQ :icon-razz:

With regard to your sig line, click on 'Settings' next to 'My Profile' & then on the next screen you should see 'Edit signature' down the left-hand side somewhere...

Are you going to be looking for a UK 80 or a left hooker?

Cheers

thank you. Yes, would be good to hook up with someone local.

ill check out the sig.

i don't mind whether it's LHD, it'll be manual hopefully as well.

There are actually 2 of us out here! Mark Lang has moved down the road (still working in UK though :( ) with his yummy 80 series currently being thrashed around by his misses, complete with RTT!

Welcome indeed, and if you are not too far away, as said above, BBQ awaits down the lake :)

hey, small world! We are just outside Sarlat close to the border with the Lot. Where are you?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I thought I was going bonkers when spent ages checking out the settings, so just did it again and nope, no edit sig or similar linky for me :(

ooop North, near the border with the Charente
probably about 90 odd mins away :( too far for a quick apperro! but heck, welcome up here anytime

Welcome Mark!

Always a pleasure to see new interns in the 80 ward!

Looking forward to pics when you've found one...

BTW, what part of Brum are you from, I'm originally from Sheldon...

Welcome Mark!

Always a pleasure to see new interns in the 80 ward!

Looking forward to pics when you've found one...

BTW, what part of Brum are you from, I'm originally from Sheldon...

Thank you. Prices vary quite a lot, mostly traders pumping them up. Can't claim to be from Brum, just happen to be here during the week doing stuff for my client for a while.

Get a UK r/h drive truck - 50% cheaper in UK! No grey imports though - Frenchies no like greys :(

Giddy from nz.I enjoy this site and I hope you will to.

Back