Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi

LC944

Country Flag
england
Hi everyone, I was registered on here previously but couldn't for the life of me remember name , password or email address I used.

Anyway, I have a 1997 SWB Colorado, me and the Mrs love it, had it about 18 months, road use only but I don't swerve for puddles.

Other toys in my garage are a very low mileage 944S2 which never moves, similarly a Kawasaki ZRX1200R and I'm nearing the end of a frame up restoration of my 83 Kawasaki Z1000R Lawson.

Is it ok to ask a question ?

We are taking our LC to Berchtesgarden and possibly over into Austria in July, when I bought it I flushed the rad and block, also fitted a new gen thermostat, all as a precaution.

Its recently had all new front brakes including calipers at the local Toyota main dealer ...ouch and I replaced all the rear inc handbrake shoes , swine of a job.

The LC runs well, done quite a few long UK trips in it, no overheating probs but have the usual cool lower hose, as part of prep for our Summer run I want to fit a new radiator and hoses, probably a lower temp thermostat as well.

I am very wary of EBay as the quality of stuff varies so where would you guys suggest for a new radiator, I usually get service items from Milners.

cheers Paul

Back